TIP FOUNDRY SUBMIT YOUR FONT AGREEMENT 1.1
1. This Fonts in Use Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between TIP Foundry (“TIP Foundry”), and the legal entity submitting a project through the Submit Your Font form in the Submit Your Font section of TIP Foundry’s website (“Participant”). It is applicable to the Materials uploaded by the Participant.
2. By clicking “Submit my font” at the end of the Submit Your Font form, the Participant agrees to the following terms of this Agreement.
B. SUBMIT YOUR FONT SECTION
1. TIP Foundry’s website hosts a Submit Your Font section (“Submit Your Font Section”) which allow the Participant to submit Materials to generated images and texts online, to be displayed on the TIP Foundry’s website.
C. UPLOAD AND REVIEW OF MATERIALS
1. By clicking “Submit my font” at the end of the Submit Your Font form, the Participant submits all files and data added to the Upload Files area (“Uploaded Materials”) to TIP Foundry.
2. TIP Foundry will review the Uploaded Materials and determine whether the Uploaded Materials, in TIP Foundry’s sole discretion, are fit for being added to the TIP Foundry’s website. TIP Foundry reserves the right to select and/or apply modifications to the Uploaded Materials. In case of any modification exceeding minor corrections, TIP Foundry will obtain the Participant’s approval prior to adding the Uploaded Materials to the TIP Foundry’s website. For the purpose of this Agreement, the term “Uploaded Materials” shall include any modifications applied according to this Clause.
3. TIP Foundry is under no obligation to add the Uploaded Materials to the TIP Foundry’s website. TIP Foundry reserves the right to remove the Uploaded Materials from the TIP Foundry’s website at any time without notice.
1. For the term of this Agreement, the Participant grants TIP Foundry an irrevocable world-wide and royalty-free license (“License”) to display the Uploaded Materials in the TIP Foundry’s website (“Website Use”) and to use the Uploaded Materials in social media posts (“Social Media Use”). If and as far as TIP Foundry makes use of the Website Use, TIP Foundry shall link the Uploaded Materials to the Participant’s name. The latter shall also apply where reasonably possible and adequate in connection with the Social Media Use.
E. WARRANTY AND INDEMNIFICATION
1. Participant warrants that the Uploaded Materials are free from any third party rights that may be infringed by using the Uploaded Materials according to the License. Participant agrees to indemnify and hold TIP Foundry harmless from and against any claims or damage which may result from any use of the Uploaded Materials according to the License.
1. This Agreement runs for an indefinite term and may be terminated by TIP Foundry and the Participant at any time. The termination must be declared in writing (email suffices).
1. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Belgium, excluding any conflict of law rules. The United Nations Convention for International Sales of Goods (Vienna Convention) is not applicable to this Agreement and expressly excluded. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall exclusively be governed by the ordinary courts of Zurich, Switzerland. If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable by any competent court,
the validity of the balance of the Agreement shall not be affected thereby. The remaining parts of the Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to the Agreement’s terms.
TIP Foundry Submit Your Font Agreement, Version 1.1, june 2016.
If there are any questions left, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org